Sunday, December 14, 2008

AbuDhabi


Most tourists prefer going to UAE because it has many different activities they can do there. First, if I was a tourist guide, I would take them to Abu Dhabi, which is the capital of the UAE. It has many places a tourist can and should go. If I was a tourist, I would go to AlAin, which is the biggest town in Abu Dhabi. Al Ain has many things tourists can do. For example, they can go to the zoo park, which is the first zoo in the country. They also can go to AlHelly, were there is a big park fill with big electronic toys. The next stop they should go is BinYasse Island because there is different kind of animals and the weather is beautiful there. The last stop I will go if I was a tourist is Lewia, which a desert but it a famous because they can sand skiing and ride motor cycle. There are many places they can go but I don’t know it because I’m from RAK.

1 comment:

cymcyn said...

hi
nice meet to you

thanks for your guiding