Wednesday, November 19, 2008

ME



My name is Fatima Ali, I’m 18 years old and I’m from UAE. I live in Abu Dhabi but my family is from RAK in a small town called Al Rams. My father has two Wife’s and I have 5 brothers and 3 sisters. They are Nora is 25 years and she works is the health department, Yousef is 23 and he is student in the petroleum collage, Sultan is 20 and he is a student in the military, Salha is my twin brother and he is a student in the petroleum collage, Abdulla is 9 years old and he is in grade five, Zayed is 8 and he is in grade four, Khawila is 5 years old and my little sister Alyazea 4 and they are in kage. I love playing chess, table tennis and read Arabic books. My favorite color is red that means I have a strong personality. I also love math, me and my family always compete with each other. We spend our family time talking, going out, playing games and watching TV. My hopes are to work in a company as a accountant and to be a manager there. I also want to learn to speak Italian because I love their country and I want to visit it.

No comments: