Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My holiday




I walked up at 10:40 am and wash my face, change my clothes and brush my hair. For breakfast I ate a banana and drink water. After that I fix my room and I saw my brother’s room was very massy so I fix it too. I watched TV for an hour and 30 min and tell the movie finished. I went to the kitchen and cook lunch, it was macaroni with tomato soup and chess. At 1:30 I finished cooking and went to use the computer because Mr. Van wanted us to put the movie in the blog but I didn’t know how to put it. I called my friend to asked her. So she told me the way. When I finished putting the movie in the blog I went to put lunch for my family. After they ate we sat together and watched TV, talked and also played ((cearem)) . The time past fast and I went to bed.

No comments: