Monday, November 3, 2008

My partners




My partners name is Habiba. She is from UAE and She lives in AlWathba in AbuDhabi. She is 19 years old also she is a student in ZU and this is her second year. Her family is big because she have six brothers and four sisters. Mohamed is 25 years old, he is married and he have a daughter also he is in the army. Mariam is 23 and she is the principle of a privet school. After her comes Salma. She is 20 years old and she married. In addition, she is a student. Those are her older brothers. Now I will mention her younger brothers. Mobarak is 17 and he is grade 12. AbdRhaman is 16 years old in grade 10. Hameda is 14 and she is in grade 8. Risah is 8 years old in grade 3, Khaled is 6 years old in grade 1. They are all students in school. Her youngest sister is Watha, she is one year old. My partner likes to talk to her friends and to read. She likes ZU because it has many different majors. However, she don’t like the food and the canteen. In general she want to travel to Italy, she likes to travel by car and she likes to eat fast food. I think my partner is a very interesting girl and I will enjoy studying with her.

No comments: